THE POWER OF “LIVING” WATER
by Wayne Gendel May 2003
LONGEVITY Is Associated with Drinking Mineralized Oxygen Rich Natural Pure ‘Living’ Water!
Premature Aging Comes From Drinking Distilled &/Or Non Filtered & Polluted Dead Waters!
Like a perfectly ripe piece of fruit, a good glass of water is pure, clean and alive! It is refreshing and satisfying. Drinking water is 1 of the 3 most important things we do every day! The other two are eating and sleeping! Interesting how most of us spend very little time understanding and learning about water! Even less than healthy eating or sleeping, and not that most have much knowledge in those areas! Hopefully one day schools and more people will understand the importance and power of water in its effects on our health. Most people will take weeks researching stereos or cell phones! And yet water effects our health more than virtually anything else we do on a daily basis!
Let’s find out how to drink the water of the longest lived healthiest people on the planet!
First let’s understand what NOT to drink! PLEASE do NOT drink plain Distilled, Reverse Osmosis (R.O) or unfiltered tap or most spring waters on a daily basis! They are DEAD waters! Of course the occasional glass is fine. I hope you agree that drinking unfiltered tap water could be hazardous to your health because of parasites, chlorine, fluoride, dioxins, heavy metals and a host of dangerous chemicals! Would you let a baby drink tap water? There are now over 75,000 chemicals on record produced in the world! Many can and do get in the water supply. Most of these chemicals can cause bladder and kidney cancers as well as nervous system damage. (11)
Many mimic our estrogen and are commonly referred to as xeno-estrogens. Excess estrogen is associated with high instances of cancer. Our largest sources of xeno-estrogens are almost every commercial brand of personal care products such as skin care, hair care, make-up, lotions, perfumes … Good news! There are more and more pure, non-toxic personal care brands available in health stores, but please be aware how to read labels to avoid the harmful hidden ingredients! And of course water is a source of concern as well!
Well, drinking plain distilled water or plain R.O. on a regular long term basis is likely quite dangerous! Yes, DANGEROUS!
Here is why! Today we have much more scientific evidence showing what factors present in ‘LIVING’ water make it beneficial for our health! Below are many reasons not to use distilled water, or even R.O. water by itself:
1. First thing is that distilling water in a man-made machine is NOT the same as water distilled by nature! How many times I hear people say it’s just what nature is doing! Seldom does man make better than what natures makes! Boiling water in a man-made machine is not how nature does it! Man-made distillation is the process in which water is boiled, evaporated and the vapors condensed. Distilled water is free of dissolved minerals and most contaminants, thus has the special property of being able to aggressively absorb toxic substances from the body and eliminate them. In nature water from a clean environment is evaporated naturally by osmosis with sunshine, plants, rivers, waterfalls, oxygen and the like involved! Much more than a stainless steel machine!
Even fasting with distilled water can be a concern or even dangerous. There can be a rapid loss of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, chloride) and trace minerals like magnesium deficiencies of which can cause heart beat irregularities, high blood pressure and more! So fasting is fine, but I suggest using a few drops of lemon in reverse osmosis water, or better yet fresh squeezed juices!
Distilled, R.O. and most filtered waters are acidic waters and have a dramatic negative effect when consumed long term! They raise white blood cell (8) count and that is NOT good! The body is saying that a foreign invader has entered and something is wrong! The same thing happens when we smoke cigarettes, take harmful drugs, overeat, breathe in harmful chemicals or consume more then 20% cooked food! If one consumes at least 80% of their food in raw, fresh state this harmful phenomenon does NOT occur! (9) Even cooking foods in distilled water draws the minerals out and depletes their nutrient values!
Distilled water when it comes into contact with air can absorb carbon dioxide, making it acidic. The more distilled water someone drinks, the more acidic the body becomes! According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, “Distilled water, being essentially mineral-free, is very aggressive, in that it tends to dissolve substances with which it is in contact. Notably, carbon dioxide from the air is rapidly absorbed, making the water acidic and even more aggressive. Many metals are even dissolved by distilled water.” (5)
Water is literally one of the best solvents in the world! So acidic water can dissolve your bones, deplete our tissues, muscles and organs if it is consumed long term! Soda pop is probably the most toxic commercial beverage that people consume (i.e. cola beverages and other soft drinks), and it’s usually made with distilled water. Heavy consumers of soft drinks (with or without sugar) eliminate large amounts of calcium, magnesium and other trace minerals with their urine.
Mineral loss is associated with a high risk for osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, hypothyroidism, coronary artery disease, high blood pressure and a long list of degenerative diseases generally associated with premature aging.
In all my research I have found that acidity is one of the major and common factors in premature aging and disease which results in the accumulation of waste (acid) products in the body! Water is a BIG factor in this! Considering most people drink 4 or more glasses a day! It is important to start consuming ‘living’ water! In addition, a poor diet of excess meats, sugar, white flour products, fried foods, soft drinks, processed foods, unripe fruits, alcohol, dairy products, overeating and other junk foods, personal emotional, mental or physical distress (chronic stress), chronic negative emotions also result in over acidity and acid deposits throughout the body.
Over-acidity leads the body to protect itself because cells, tissues and organs do not like to be in contact with strong acids and will buffer this acidity by removing minerals from one’s bones, teeth and tissues! Dr. Rona, a well known doctor in Toronto Canada, has claimed to have done over 3,000 nutritional consulting mineral evaluations of blood, urine and hair analysis. It seems virtually without exception, people who consume distilled water exclusively, eventually develop mineral deficiencies. (6)
Apparently even those who supplement their distilled water intake with trace minerals are not as deficient, but still not as nutritionally balanced with minerals as non-distilled water drinkers, even after several years of mineral supplementation according to Dr. Rona’s article “Early Death Comes from Drinking Distilled Water”.
My theory on this is that distilled water being boiled water has lost its ability to contain oxygen, has low hydrogen and has lost its ‘living’ energy structure as described in the book called “Messages from Water” page 74, (10) therefore greatly reducing its ability to properly transport minerals and other components to the body!
Wayne Gendel May 2003
Part 2 Coming Soon!
How to make your purified water ‘Living Water’
How to have alkaline mineralized water!