CELTIC SALT SUPER FOOD! Part 1 of 2
CELTIC Sea Salt vs. Refined Salt
The Bible lists nearly 50 references to salt such as the requirement of adding salt to a grain offering (Leviticus 2:13).
Historically salt was used as a barter, due to its high society value and esteem. Animals, no matter how much mineral content they may derive from the vegetable matter they graze on, instinctively seek out natural salt licks to complete their diet . . . Or they die. So bottom line… Is salt good or bad? Table salt and most sea salt is bad and as we will discover is synthetic and not natural at all!
SYNTETHETIC PROCESSED SALTS
Synthetic salt commonly referred to as table salt and most sea salts have little or no nutritional value. They are dead energy! as opposed to living, refined salt, instead of being whole, and adulterated as opposed to being pure.
SALT REFINING PROCESS
Common table salt and many sea salts goes through an 8 step refining process:
- Brine enters a series of heaters which elevate the temperature to 290 degrees under high pressure.
2. Heat supercharged brine goes into a “graveler” filled with cobblestones to remove impurities.
3. Pressure is lowered via a series of “flashers,” cooling the brine to 226 degrees, allowing crystallization to begin.
4. Salt crystals form in a large evaporator pan with the wet salt being automatically raked into a large well.
5. The wet salt then goes into a centrifugal separator removing remaining brine.
6. The salt then goes into a rotary dryer, making the salt perfectly dry.
7. Magnetic screens are then used to separate the salt into different sizes.
8. Salt of different sizes are stored in their respective bins.
High heat processing kills energy and leaves us dead salt!
- NOTE! This removes 82 of the 84 minerals found in sea water. Refined salt now called sodium chloride has the addition of harmful additives to prevent moisture absorption and caking adulterates the salt.
- You now have a “junk food,” and to make matters worse, alumino-silicate of sodium or yellow prussiate of soda. Aluminum compounds are highly toxic, having been associated with Alzheimer’s Disease and other conditions!
- The Final Step To Make Common Table Salt The Tie For #1 Worst Food!
Corn sugar (dextrose) has also been a typical additive to salt to keep it free-flowing. Yes salt has 20% refined sugar added! – Now you have the absolute worst food for us!
MOTIVATION FOR SALT REFINING
It’s not too hard to see that the processing of salt renders it a “junk food.” To understand the motivation, however, one need only follow the money. The primary use of salt is not as a food additive, but for industrial purposes. Only 7% of salt manufactured goes for food; the other 93% goes to industry. Industry requires chemically pure sodium chloride for manufacture of explosives, chlorine gas, soda, fertilizers and plastics. Since refined table salt is formulated specifically for industrial and chemical usage, little concern is given to its toxic effect on human biology.
Of course the trace minerals originally in salt are quite valuable. Manufacturers can sell off the other 82 elements found in sea water, leaving only sodium and chloride, and make a lot of extra money. The resulting refined table salt still tastes salty, though like white sugar or white flour it is missing most of its original nutrients
Please Live Forever Healthy!