Crystal Quest® Eagle 4000
What is in your water?
Forever Healthy Water’s
Whole House Ultra Pure Water System
16 STAGE WHOLE HOUSE ULTRA PURE WATER SYSTEM with Leak Controller & Set of Replacement Filters $4,195 USD
Add FLUORIDE* TANK + $1,540 USD
Add U.V. Light + $519 USD
- Removes hundreds of contaminants from water
- 99% Removal of Chlorine, Chloramine & Lead!
- Conveniently Provides Up To 1,000,000 Gallons Of Quality Water*
- Single Tank, Triple Filters
- Great For Home, Apartment Or Office
• The system connects to the main line of your home
• Easy to replace resin media approximately every
7 to 10 years for 1,000,000 gallons *
• Easy Filter Changes
• Requires only periodic backwash to keep unit in top
• Available in 3/4″ and 1″ NPT input/output
• Fully shipped with filtration media already in the tank
• 10 year warranty on resin poly tank;
10 year on stainless steel tank
• 5 year warranty on all Computer Monitored control valves
• Automatic Back-flushing
- First Stage, water flows through a 20″ sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. Also extends the life of the water filter and prevents damage.
- Stages 2 and 3, water travels through special blend of natural calcium carbonate medias which will alkalize/ionize and remineralizes water and raise the pH level of your water. It reduces acidity in the body and will produce natural calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium ions that can be absorbed 100% in the human body. These Essential Minerals are vital to our organs. These are the symptoms when lacking essential minerals: fatigue, insomnia, loss of hair, depression, diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, decayed teeth, PMS, migraines, and heart disease.
- Produces large quantities of hydrogen and oxygen
- Produces Alkali Calcium Ionized Water
- Provides more energy and increases the metabolic process
- Prevents Reproduction of Germs and Virus
- Reverses ageing, due to reduction of acid wastes
- Activates water molecules in our body
- Helps the body dissolve wastes and makes it easier to dispose of them safely
- In Stages 4 and 5, Water travels through a special blend of natural Infra-Red and mineral balls. Infra-Red rays are the invisible portion of the sunlight spectrum that has been found to promote growth and health to living cells in plants, animals, and humans. By using a far infrared water filtration system, some have estimated an enrichment of treated water that somehow strengthens various organs within our bodies.
- In Stage 6, water passes through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM’s, benzene), pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), PCB’s, MTBE’s and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water, bad taste, and odors from your drinking water. All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
- In Stages 7 and 9, water flows through 2 beds of Redox (Oxidation/reduction process) media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals – copper and zinc. Representing a new and unique way of water processing medium which by its natural process of electrochemical oxidation/reduction and adsorption action reduces and/or remove many unwanted contaminants from water. It is a major advancement in water treatment technology that works on electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized. Iron and hydrogen sulfide are oxidized into insoluble matter and attaches to the surface of the media. Heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, and other dissolved metals are also removed from the water by this natural process of electrochemical process. They are attracted to the surface of the media, much like a magnet. The media inhibits bacterial growth throughout the entire unit.
- In Stage 8, Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- In Stage 10, water travels through bed of gravel. It provides backwashing support & polishes off the water.
- In Stages 11 and 12^, water flows through two powerful magnets (greater than 12,000 Gauss) creates magnetic field in filter for magnetic resonance activation of the water. This process lowers surface tension, increases solubility and increases absorptivity. This process also alters the physical characteristics of water-borne minerals so they don’t cling to pipes or equipment surfaces. It also controls lime/scale build-up plumbing corrosion protection.
- In Stage 13, water flows through Crystal Quest® Eagle Anti-Scale media tank.
- In Stage 14, water flows through a 20″ solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC’s, insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents).*
- In Stage 15, water passes through a 0.2 micron Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane. Ultrafiltration (UF) is an important purification technology used for the production of high-purity water. UF is effective for the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, viruses, parasites, protozoa and pyrogens (e.g., gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), other organic molecules larger than 0.2 micron, and most other water contaminants known today.
- The system connects to the main line of your home
- Easy to replace resin media approximately every 7 to 10 years for 1,000,000 gallons**
- Easy Filter Changes
- Available in 3/4″ and 1″ NPT input/output
- 10 year warranty on resin poly tank; 10 year on stainless steel tank
- 5 year warranty on all Computer Monitored control valves
Preventive Routine Maintenance
Stainless steel filtration systems may need periodic maintenance to prevent corrosion from hard water, water with high levels of nitrates and high levels of iron. To prevent and rid your system of corrosiveness, quarterly cleaning should be done. This can be done using 9% white vinegar and warm water. Sumps and caps (as applicable), should be cleaned and rinsed well. To avoid property damage, you also utilize a Leak Detector.
Model # WH-02143
* Filters: pre and post, replacement every 1-2 years
* Ultra Pure filter .2 microns, Replacement every 2-3 years
* 10-13 gallons per minute
* Varies with condition and amount of water consumption.
^Magnets found in the Eagle 2000 will be included upon request and are not to be used in the presence of a pacemaker or any other sensitive health devices.
Please download your
Crystal Quest® Eagle 4000 Whole House Water Filter System WH-02143
flyer on your right.
[PDF] Crystal Quest® Eagle 4000
Crystal Quest® Whole House Eagle 4000® Three Part Package
1 Leak Controller for 16th stage of protection included.
1 Extra set of 3 Replacement Filter Cartridges included.
Crystal Quest® 2-7/8″ x 9-3/4″
5-Micron Carbon Block (Coconut Shell)
Value: $35 USD ea.
Crystal Quest® 2-7/8″ x 20″
5-Micron Sediment Reusable Pleated
Value: $35 USD ea.
Crystal Quest® 2-7/8″ x 20″
Ultra Fine Membrane
Value: $64 USD ea.
Crystal Quest® Whole House Eagle 4000 WH-02143 Water Filter System: $4,195 USD